This week on Digital Fiasco:
Why do I need cover in Final Fantasy VII?
The Final word on Uncharted
Why cast Jason Momoa? Just Cause!
Mass Effect makes my Mass Erect
We’ll also talk about the new Pathfinder update for No Man’s Sky
But first we talk about …wait, what?
Episode 23: The Nintendo Switch Might Already Be DOA
- (2:38) Dandr0id finishes Metro 2033 Redux
- (12:12) Dandroid plays pronounces Lumo as Zumo. Or something.
- (14:38) Jack McBastard finishes Horizon: Zero Dawn
- (31:28) Jack McBastard plays Ghost Recon: Wildlands
- (43:15) Discount plays ARK: Survival Evolved (and doesn’t listen to directions)
- (46:47) Discs, Downloads and DLC
- (49:57) Switch Disappointments: Week 8
- (50:41) Disappointment 1: Critical design flaw discovered in the left JoyCon
- (54:05) Disappointment 2: Switch Dock hardware issues
- (58:13) Disappointment 3: The Switch may already be DOA
- (1:04:00) Bonus Disappointment: Dead Pixels
- (1:05:10) Final Fantasy VII Remake may not be as close to the original as you thought
- (1:12:56) Naughty Dog Co-President Christophe Balestra
- (1:15:26) Naughty Dog Co-President Evan Wells
- (1:21:27) Jason Momoa is a colossal nerd
- (1:25:08) Final Mass Effect Andromeda details to excite us
- (1:42:15) No Man’s Sky Pathfinder Update (and Jack forgets the name of the Vy’keen)
- (1:58:47) PS4 Firmware 4.50 (and more No Man’s Sky)
- (2:01:59) Valve’s new tweaks to user reviews
- (2:06:04) The Options Menu: Second Chances
- (2:06:47) Second Chances: Conker’s Bad Fur Day
- (2:14:58) Second Chances: Bionic Commando
- (2:23:48) Second Chances: Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazzard
- (2:32:51) Indie Shoutout: Oxygen Not Included